Besides losing weight, losing debt is one of the top New Year’s Resolutions. While we’re all feeling so warm and fuzzy about the new year, I’ll let you know what some of my goals are. They are beastly hills to climb but I’m feeling better about the coming year. In fact, I’m more optimistic about this year than I have been going into year’s past. Before it would have been more wishful thinking, but I’m heading into 2011 bullish and with a go-get-em attitude.
- Improve My Credit Score: In 2010 I increased my credit score by 30 points to 728. I’d love to get above 750 in 2011
- Pay Off Overdraft Accounts: These are expensive buggars so I’d love to get these to $0 from $7,500
- Pay Off Amortized Loan: I have a 60 mo. loan that has 4 months left totaling $2,100
- Pay Off Subcontractor Account: $2,200
- Pay Off One Credit Card: $12,800
- Stay the course on the rest of debt paydown
So, that’s the story and I’m sticking to it. I’d love to hear what your financial resolutions are and how you are tackling them.